Push Email Stock Email Samsung Android
It is really extremely easy. This is the step-by-step process:
1. Go to phone Settings.
2. Go to Accounts and Sync.
3. Select Add Account.
4. On the screen that shows up, select Email.
5. On the next screen write your email account (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) and
6. Click on Manual Setup (DO NOT CLICK ON NEXT).
7. On the next screen choose Microsoft Exchange Active Synch (yes, this is the correct one, do not be surprized!).
8. On the field Domain\user name, make sure that you have your complete email address, preceded by a \ (ie. \email@example.com).
9. Your password should also be entered (it is done automatically, but if it
is not, add it yourself).
10. In the field Echange Server use m.google.com (check with other email providers what you shoud use – I use a gmail based email service so I can not help you here, but I am sure that it is easy to find out).
11. Check Use Secure Connection and uncheck Use Client Certificate.
12. Click Next and OK if an information box pops up.
13. Change the Account options as desired and click Next.
You are all set. It works like a charm for Gmail accounts, you should make sure it works also for other services / email providers.